FOLLOW THE JOURNEY!

The adventures and escapades of a norseman. Lost and a long way from home, but with a motto: "Kill only time, take only memories, leave only bubbles".

The "old section", the one containing the central America trip 2007 is in Norwgian only, and a messy thing it is. I will try to keep this one cleaner:) I should also mention that my motto is stolen form the Utila Dive Center logo. What a place! Got a few pcitures from the trip, gathered in the slideshow to the right, but I will try, or rather make sure, not to loose my camera this time.

The slideshow below will be updated when ever I put a new picture in a post.

Enjoy!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Amar Sina, Sharm el Sheikh

The moon of Sinai, or Amar Sina. It is a hotel, built like an old Egyptian village, at least so I am told. It is nice, cheap(ish), and it is not packed.

I took a bus to the beach, Naama Bay. What can I say, it is hell on earth. Going down the stairs from the bus stop, makes you think of an old Attenborough documentary, when he is shooting a pack of sea lions, creeping up on some rock in the ocean to breed. I guess that some of the "fine ladies" here will even match their weight.


I have one more night booked in this place, then I hope to go further. I guess my next stop will be Dahab, where I hope to find a hostel, and some freaks. Freaks of own choice that is, the freaks of nature are all gathered here.

Should mention that I arrived at the airport and went looking for my "included transfer" to the hotel. They did not show up, and until I get a refund from the company, my advise is to stay clear of the hollidaynights.co.uk - it is a scam! At least they do not stick to the deal! I have mailed them now and hope to get an answer soon....

So how is Sharm El Sheikh?? Just as bad as you where told, to quote my good friend Brenners - "sounds like it is full of cunts who will rip you off and rob you. very touristy". Well Brendan.... guess wou hit the nail right on the head!

No comments:

Post a Comment